Current Road Conditions & Weather
- Highway 395 – Type in “395”
- California mountain highway conditions
- Nevada mountain highway conditions
- Tioga Pass info (eastern entrance to Yosemite Nat’l Park)
- Bishop weather
- Mammoth Lakes weather (about a 45 minute drive north of Bishop)
- Click here to view the Mammoth Airport web cameras.
- Death Valley weather (about a 2 1/2 hour drive southeast of Bishop)
- Reno, Nevada weather (about 3 3/4 hours north of Bishop, nearest major airport)
Yosemite travelers note: SR 120, Tioga Pass Road (east entrance into Yosemite Park) is normally closed from Nov. to late May of each year due to a heavy snow pack. During these months, there is no access to Yosemite Nat’l Park via Tioga Pass from US 395 on the Eastern side of the Sierra. Visitors to Yosemite must cross the Eastern Sierra on Hwy 50 (155 miles north of Bishop) or SR 58 (150 miles south of Bishop) to access highways into Yosemite Park.