- This event has passed.
Historic Benton Hot Springs 2019 Events
May 25 @ 5:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 5:00 pm on day Last of the month, repeating until October 26, 2019
Dine in rarely-opened historic buildings and enjoy a fun and fascinating presentation on prehistory or history in Mono County’s oldest living town. The cost for each catered dinner and presentation is $50.00 per person with all proceeds going to Historic Benton Hot Springs non profit thanks to a Mono County Grant. Call (760)933-2287 for your reservation.
- April 27 – The Bigger Picture: What we’ve learned about rock art of the Eastern Sierra.
- May 25 – Booking a Bed in Benton: Weird wackiness at the hotels.
- June 29 – Famous and Not-so-famous Dead of Benton
- July 27 – They Came for the Water: Benton Hot Springs’ geology, hydrology, cultural history
- August 31 – Secrets on the Hill: How archaeology can tell us about Benton’s “passed” people
- September 28 – The Strong and Scandalous Women of Benton
- October 12 – Restless Spirits of the Old Stone Store
- October 26 – Warren Davis, Gentleman Horse Thief