- This event has passed.
Fall Highball Craggin’ Classic
November 2 - November 4
Join the American Alpine Club and CAMP USA in Bishop, California this November 2nd – 4th for the annual Eastside throwdown, the Bishop Fall Highball Craggin’ Classic. This 3-day grassroots climbing festival is a true celebration of Eastern Sierra climbing!
The Fall Highball Craggin’ Classic Features:
- Showing of Adventure Film Fest hosted by comedian Monte Monteparte
- Friday night after party brought to you by June Lake Brewery
- Pro Climbing Clinics brought to you by Sierra Mountain Guides
- Downtown Throwdown Party on Saturday night featuring local food vendors, free beer from Mountain Rambler Brewery, swag, music, silent auctions & raffles, all held in a game-filled vendor village
- Slideshow by Bishop local and professional climber Kate Rutherford
- Free Volunteer breakfast on Sunday morning and Eastside stewardship projects with Friends of the Inyo and the BLM
- World Class rock climbing. Perfect sending temps. Killer event line-up. See you on the Eastside!
GENERAL WEEKEND PASS: $35
Includes: Event entrance Friday, Saturday, and Sunday including access to all entertainment (some limited seating may apply); AAC trucker hat and event cup; beer for those 21+; and a Sunday volunteer local breakfast and coffee from Black Sheep Coffee Roasters. Event ticket price does not include clinics or lodging/camping.
CLINIC REGISTRATION: $70
Step up your climbing game by taking a clinic hosted by local pros at Sierra Mountain Guides and taught by one of many experienced pro climbers. All clinics run Saturday, November 3rd from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
Registration is open and filling up fast!!! For more information and to register, visit the American Alpine Club website.
*Current AAC members will receive a 10% discount upon registration checkout.
**Please check back regularly for any event updates.