- This event has passed.
Eastern Sierra Bass Tournament
November 7, 2020
Yes!! It’s happening. A bass tournament on November 7 in Bishop, California. There will be bands and a banquet on the back patio of Whiskey Creek. A celebration of the Autumn classic will happen in normal fashion.
- Prizes at 8pm that will include Cash, Bottles from #owensvalleydistillingcompany, and some other “stuff”…
- The music will start once the cash prizes have been announced, then you can drink, be merry, and tell fish stories ….
- This will be the soft opening of the Eastern Sierra Outdoor Festival.
- The outdoor space and distanced tables will allow us to provide a safe setting.
- Details are coming but everyone is invited.
FISHING SEASON NEVER ENDS IN INYO
The general trout season in the Eastern Sierra is winding down – last day is 11/15, but Pleasant Valley Reservoir and the Owens River near Bishop remain open and well-stocked year-round. While upper elevation lakes and streams will be covered with snow in coming months, PVR and the Owens remain ice-free and accessible. Mid-day winter temps are generally pleasant – mid 50’s-60’s.